I’ve been using the Console 1 fairly heavily over the last week, here’s 5 interesting things you wouldn’t know until you’ve already bought it!
- history feature: allows you to have multiple levels of undo’s for the plugin
- using it with dual mono or stereo busses (when you want to apply different processing on mid/side or L/R)
- The big preset blunder: you can’t import your existing softube plugins, you have to re-create them
- soloing a track mutes everything? WTF? (using Safe Solo)
- controlling other plugins
(Visited 115 times, 1 visits today)